1. Mother carries for 9 months, father carries for 25 years, both are equal, still don’t know why father is behind.
2. Mother runs the family without salary, father spends all his salary for the family, both have equal efforts, yet don’t know why father is lagging behind.
3. Mother cooks whatever you want, father buys whatever you want, their love is equal, but mother’s love is shown as superior. I don’t know why father is behind.
4. If you talk on the phone, you want to talk to your mother first, when you are in trouble, you cry as ‘mother’. You remember dad only when you need to, but doesn’t dad ever feel bad that you don’t remember him at other times? I don’t know why fathers are lagging behind, for generations, when it comes to getting love from children.
5. The closet will be filled with colorful sarees and lots of children’s clothes but father’s clothes are very few, he doesn’t care about his own needs, still he doesn’t know why father is lagging behind.
6. Mother has many gold ornaments, but father has only one ring which was given to him at the time of his marriage. Yet mom can complain about less jewelry and dad doesn’t. Still don’t know why dad is behind.
7. Dad works hard all his life to take care of the family, but when it comes to recognition, I don’t know why he always lags behind.
8. Mom says we have to pay college tuition this month, please buy me a saree for the festival, but dad didn’t even think about new clothes. Both have equal love, still don’t know why dad is lagging behind.
9. When the parents get old, the children say, mom is at least useful for looking after the housework, but they say, dad is useless.
Dad is behind because he is the backbone of the family. And our spine is behind our body. But because of him we can stand on our own. Perhaps, this is why he is holding back…!!!!
*I don’t know who wrote it. Dedicated to all the fathers * Salute to all the fathers of the world!!!